Wagner's grope ban

  • Bang Showbiz
  • 29 October 2010
X Factor contestant Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho

Wagner

'X Factor' bosses have issued flirtatious Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho with a groping ban following complaints from the show's dancers

'X Factor' bosses have issued Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho with a groping ban.

The 54-year-old hopeful - who was surrounded by a bevy of scantily-clad dancers in last week's show - has been issued a strict dance routine rule in the hope of preventing the would-be Casanova from groping members of the ensemble.

Creative director Brian Friedman has banned the frisky flirt from turning around when he dances, and ordered the eccentric singer to face the audience at all times during tomorrow night's (30.10.10) routine.

He said: "He's such a flirt so I have now banned him from turning when he dances. The girls keep complaining they're getting their boobies touched."

A dancer added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: "You'll be dancing and he'll suddenly turn and grab you."

Meanwhile, 2005 'X Factor' winner Shayne Ward is set to re-launch his ailing music career by performing live on the show on November 7 in a line-up that also includes pop princess Kylie Minogue.

Shayne said: "It's such an honour to be invited on. I've been working really hard on my new stuff so I really hope people like it. It will be great to get back on 'The X Factor' stage."

Comments

Post a comment