Take That to announce tour?
- Bang Showbiz
- 25 October 2010
Take That are reportedly poised to announced a huge 58-date arena tour.
The reformed boy band - which recently added original member Robbie Williams, who left the group in 1995, to its line up - have called a press conference for tomorrow morning (26.10.10) in London, where they are expected to announce details of the shows, which could see the band perform in front of some two million people.
Promoters SJM, who are setting up the concerts for the 'Greatest Day' group - which features Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen alongside Robbie - are the ones who have outlined the possible 58 dates.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "The band realise demand is high and are acting accordingly. It's unclear whether they will announce all 58 dates at once."
It has previously been said the group were considering moving in together to a huge house in England together, from where they can fly out to all their shows.
A source said: "It prevents any of them being left on their own to be lonely or get up to no good.
"Robbie is keen to avoid being stuck in hotel rooms. He does not like the drudgery of touring. And Mark wants the moral support of the rest of the lads now he's not drinking."
The band's latest album, 'Progress', is set for release on November 22, with lead single 'The Flood' preceding it on November 15.
It is not clear at this time how much of the world the tour is expected to cover.