X Factor rejects return
Six former 'X Factor' contestants have been given a second chance on the ITV1 talent show after the three acts have previously failed at the judges' house stage.
Six former 'X Factor' contestants have been given a second chance on the ITV1 talent show.
Liam Payne, Treyc Cohen and four-piece band Harmony Hood have all reached the judges' house stage on previous series but didn't make the final 12, leaving their dreams in tatters.
But all three acts appeared in front of the judges at Birmingham's NEC on Monday (14.06.10) for the second time - and all made it through to the next round.
Liam was just 15 when he first auditioned in 2008 and although he made it to Simon Cowell's house in Barbados, he was sent home because he was "too young".
But now a confident 16 year old, Liam wowed the crowd with his audition.
According to The Sun newspaper, Simon told him: "This goes to prove my point. Two years ago I said you needed to go away for a little bit. You've changed into a man and are so much better for it."
Last year, Treyc made it to Simon's Los Angeles mansion but fell at the last hurdle.
However, after her latest audition, Simon told her: "I didn't think you quite had it last year but this year I think you have."
Harmony Hood also made it through to the penultimate round last year, going Louis Walsh's rented home in Tuscany, but failed to make the cut.
Now back as six-piece group New Status, they have also made it through.