Charlie Sheen plans work return
Charlie Sheen is to return to work on the set of his comedy show 'Two And A Half Men' next week
Charlie Sheen is to return to work next week.
The 'Two and a Half Men' actor is expected to resume filming the comedy show next week, after he completes a stint in rehab for alleged problems with cocaine and alcohol.
Charlie is expected to leave the facility - which he entered on February 23 - in the coming days and according to his publicist will return to his show by Friday next week (19.03.10).
The actor is also scheduled to appear in court on Monday (15.03.10) to answer domestic abuse charges stemming from his arrest on Christmas Day last year (25.12.09) after a fight with his wife Brooke Mueller.
Charlie has been charged with menacing, misdemeanour assault and criminal mischief against his wife.
The 44-year-old actor was urged to enter rehab by friends and family for the sake of Bob and Max, his and Brooke's 11-month-old twin sons.
A source said: "Charlie has relapsed into using both alcohol and cocaine and simply couldn't put off entering rehab any longer."
Producers of the show have said previously shown their support for the star, issuing a statement, saying: "We wish him nothing but the best as he deals with this personal matter".
Earlier in February a judge modified a restraining order between Brooke and Charlie, to allow them to work out their differences.
Since the couple's argument, Brooke has also entered rehab, allegedly also for problems with alcohol and drugs.