Hitlist - The best comedy
The best comedy
• Stewart Lee The 41st funniest stand-up is at the top of his game. See preview. The Stand, Glasgow, 30 July.
• Comedy Club 4 Kids Will the grown-ups manage to not swear? How will they cope being shown up by the kids? It could get messy. The Bongo Club, Edinburgh, 21 July.
• Fred MacAulay Fred (pictured) brings his charm and some comedians over to Glasgow, so no-one feels left out over the Fringe. The Stand, Glasgow, 2 Aug,
• Comedy @ The State An increasingly formidable line-up at this cosy Glasgow night, attracting acts such as AL Kennedy and Allan Miller. State Bar, Glasgow, Saturdays.
• Out to Lunch You’ll miss it once the Fringe gets here, so enjoy the last days of lunchtime improv before the summer break. The Stand, Edinburgh, Weekdays.