Jessica Simpson banned by Romo
- Bang Showbiz
- 28 July 2009
American football star Tony Romo has reportedly told security his ex-girlfriend Jessica Simpson is not allowed entry to his home
Jessica Simpson has been banned from her ex-boyfriend's house.
American football star Tony Romo, who dumped Jessica earlier this month, allegedly told the security team at the Dallas gated community where he lives not to let the singer-and-actress in.
According to Us Weekly magazine, a sign at the entrance of his home reads: "Red alert! Tony Romo has made some changes to his list of people allowed in. Jessica is no longer on the list and not approved for access."
However, it seems Jessica has no interest in pursuing her former boyfriend.
The 29-year-old blonde beauty reportedly paid $19,000 to have 37 boxes containing her belongings transported from the athlete's home to Los Angeles just days after Tony ended their romance on July 9 - the night before her birthday.
Jessica has been enjoying her single status by going to the cinema and having dinner with her friends and her mother Tina Simpson.
The star has also been spending time with her nephew Bronx, the eight-month-old son of her sister Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and her husband Pete Wentz.
Jessica told Pete on her Twitter blog last weekend: "Auntie Jess bought BX his first swim trunks - Burberry style!! A day of babysitting and I'm in love!
"He actually danced to Kanye today. Boy has some rhythm!"