Bruce Willis' lodge destroyed

  • Bang Showbiz
  • 31 March 2009
Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis' lodge destroyed

A ski lodge owned by Bruce Willis was destroyed in a fire yesterday morning (30.03.09)

Bruce Willis' holiday home has burned down.

The 'Die Hard' star's ski lodge in Fairfield, Connecticut, was destroyed by fire yesterday morning (30.03.09).

The building - which is co-owned by the star's Valley Entertainment Group - was vacant at the time as the ski season ended on Saturday (28.03.09).

Some employees were still in the area, but no one was injured in the blaze, which is thought to have started near a fireplace in the north end of the lodge at around 7.30am.

Less than four hours later, the structure and an adjacent ski rental building were razed to the ground.

However, Bruce is unlikely to be upset by the news - he was reportedly considering bulldozing the lodge and building a new, bigger structure.

Meanwhile, the 54-year-old star and lingerie model Emma Heming - who married in an intimate ceremony in the Caribbean earlier this month - have enjoyed a second wedding.

The pair had a simple civil ceremony at a friend's house in Hollywood last Friday (27.03.09) to make their union valid in the US.

Post a comment