Hitlist - Clubs
- Henry Northmore
- 19 February 2009
● Numbers Numbers with Modeselektor. That’s all you need to know. The Arches, Glasgow, Fri 20 Feb.
● Death Disco Brodinski, Jokers of the Scene and Filthy Dukes are all appearing. But The List really can’t see past the fact that London’s filthiest backstreet disco club, Disco Bloodbath, is on the bill! The Arches, Glasgow, Sat 21 Feb.
● Cabaret Voltaire Fourth Birthday Three days of celebrations with notable guests MANDY (We Are … Electric), Little Boots (Sick Note) and Erol Alkan (Sugarbeat) at the best club in town. Cabaret Voltaire, Edinburgh, Wed 25-Fri 27 Feb.
● How’s Your Party? Once upon a time known as Touché from The Wiseguys, now quite spectacularly reinvented as a nu-rave icon Fake Blood. Sub Club, Glasgow, Fri 27 Feb.
● Huntley and Palmer’s Audio Club and Curious Curious A mighty, marvellous team-up from two of Glasgow’s finest young clubs, with Italo icons Heartbreak playing live. Stereo, Glasgow, Fri 27 Feb.
● Musika Second birthday featuring the considerable talent of James Zabiela for a night of house and techno brilliance. Potterrow, Edinburgh, Fri 27 Feb.
● SoCo Social You’d be a fool to turn down the chance to catch a DJ set from Mylo at this pre-club event, especially as it’s free! See Offers in the List magazine. The Winchester, Glasgow, Fri 27 Feb.
● Footwork vs Monox A bona fide ghetto-tech legend as DJ Godfather settles in behind the decks. Soundhaus, Glasgow, Sat 28 Feb.
● Jackhammer Lightweights beware: thirteen solid hours of techno bliss with guest stars Slam and Dave Angel. The GRV, Edinburgh, Sat 28 Feb.