Beckhams' Milan row
David and Victoria Beckham are reportedly arguing over the soccer star's desire to permanently move to Milan, Italy.
David and Victoria Beckham are reportedly arguing over a permanent move to Milan.
The couple are feuding because David - who is currently on loan to Italian soccer team AC Milan from Los Angeles Galaxy - is keen to remain with the club.
When asked about it, 33-year-old David said: "We'll have to see."
But a source close to the couple told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "In many ways this will be the biggest test of David and Victoria's relationship.
"Does the family make the sacrifice for David so he can end his career in real style? Or does he have to accept they've moved around enough to follow his career?
"David is loving his soccer again. He's like a new man now he's back with a top European side. He's the happiest he's been for ages and is very keen to make his loan permanent."
David has been living in Italy while he has been on his three-month transfer, while Victoria remained in Los Angeles with their three boys - Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz - and the former Spice Girl doesn't want to uproot them again.
The source added: "The boys have lots of friends in Los Angeles and are happy at school. She was never really happy when he played for Real Madrid and fears Milan will be similar."
It has also been revealed David is being sued by photographer Emicles Da Mata - who claims that on December 7 last year David reached through Da Mata's car window, grabbed his camera and attempted to wrestle it from him.
The lawsuit - which was filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court last month - claims David's bodyguard then beat him repeatedly, grabbed the camera and threw it in a bin.
Da Mata said: "They just can't do this.
"They put me on the floor, they got my camera, and they threw it in the trash can. They can't do this to us."
Da Mata is suing David for assault and battery and emotional distress.