Vanessa Hudgens attacked

  • Bang Showbiz
  • 13 October 2008

Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens claims she was attacked leaving a London theatre last week, not boyfriend Zac Efron

Vanessa Hudgens claims she was attacked last week, not Zac Efron.

The 'High School Musical' stars - who are enjoying an off-screen romance - were leaving London's Apollo theatre last Wednesday (08.10.08) when a man in his 40s pushed past security to approach the pair.

Although it had been reported he lunged for Zac, 20, his 19-year-old girlfriend insists the unnamed man cut her face.

She told US TV show 'Access Hollywood': "I actually got hit in the face! If anything, I was the one who got attacked, not Zac.

"There was a guy who was walking down the street and I think he was a little drunk and he got pushed into the craziness of it all. He was blocking the door so our bodyguard had to push him aside.

"I looked in the mirror and got a huge scratch and I was bleeding."

Zac has revealed he wasn't even aware of the attack until they returned to their waiting car.

He said: "I just heard about it. I was just focused on the van door - I've got to get to it. I got in the van and we drove away. I don't remember getting harassed."

© BANG Media International

Comments