Guy Ritchie's leotard love

  • Bang Showbiz
  • 8 September 2008
Guy Ritchie and Madonna

Guy Ritchie and wife Madonna

Guy Ritchie has revealed he gets turned on by seeing his wife Madonna in a leotard

Guy Ritchie was turned on by his wife Madonna in a leotard.

The ‘RocknRolla' director got hot under the collar when his 50-year-old spouse famously donned a purple one-piece during her ‘Confessions' world tour in 2006 and showed off her toned figure again wearing a pink version of the tight outfit in her ‘Hung Up' music video.

When asked if he disapproved of the revealing costume, Guy said: "I loved her in the leotard! Come off it."

Guy, 39, also admits he lets his superstar wife take control of his wardrobe and decide what clothes he wears.

He said: "Doesn't every wife? I've been accused of not being vain enough. It's laziness. Wives appreciate it when you make an effort. But there's a point at which you look like you're trying too hard. Overt vanity is unappealing."

Guy insists he leads a simple life and is reluctant to splash out on extravagant purchases.

He said: "I live on a bicycle or in the pub - 90 per cent of my time is spent that way. But, yes, the other 10 per cent is spent in a degree of privilege. I'm not a big spender, though. I walked into a Rolls-Royce dealership the other day and didn't buy one. Why? They're £280,000 a time."

The filmmaker added jokingly: "I like being a parent, and cooking, but I do have a thousand slaves, too."

Post a comment