An Tobar Arts Centre
- Box office 01688 302211
- General enquiries 01688 302211
- Opening times Mar–Apr & Oct–Dec: Tue–Sat 10am–4pm; May–Sep: Mon–Sat 10am–5pm (Jul– & Aug also Sun 2–5pm).
- Food served Daily noon–3pm.
- Website www.antobar.co.uk
An Tobar is the only publicly funded, multidisciplinary arts centre in Argyll. Established by a group of committed individuals in 1997, it has grown to become a vibrant centre for visual arts, craft and music, promoting innovative and creative work at the heart of this island community.
Text supplied by third party.
- Provides: Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
Matthew Barley: Around Britten
Cello star Matthew Barley presents a characteristically immersive musical experience: Benjamin Britten's Third Cello Suite and solo cello works by Tavener, Dai Fujikura, James MacMillan and Jan Bang, with specially commissioned animated visuals from Yeast Culture.