The Jam House
- Telephone 0131 226 4380
- Opening times Sun–Thu 5pm–late; Fri/Sat 5pm–3am
- Bar open Mon–Thu 6pm–late; Fri/Sat 6pm–3am; Sun 7pm–1am
- Food served Wed–Sat 6.30–10.30pm
- Website www.thejamhouse.com
This establishment has not been visited by The List's review team.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 6
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Live music
- Music on stereo: R&B latest hits
- Capacity: 100
- Largest group: 300
- Open since: 2005
- House wine: £13.50 per bottle
There are 2 events at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
Ben E King & Jimmy James: Superstars Of Soul
These two iconic soul singers and their backing band The Vagabonds perform such classics as 'Stand By Me' and 'Spanish Harlem'.
Reviews & features
In the swing of it - Jazz, Blues and Folk venues15 Sep 2008
Boasting some of the finest new names and most exciting stalwarts of the jazz, blues and folks scene, Edinburgh and Glasgow have long set an impressive stall with some of the most diverse festivals and year round line-ups.
Comments & ratings
Average rating 2 reviews of The Jam House./5 from RSS feed of these comments