The Jam House
- Telephone 0131 226 4380
- Opening times Sun–Thu 5pm–late; Fri/Sat 5pm–3am
- Bar open Mon–Thu 6pm–late; Fri/Sat 6pm–3am; Sun 7pm–1am
- Food served Wed–Sat 6.30–10.30pm
- Website www.thejamhouse.com
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Live music
- Music on stereo: R&B latest hits
- Capacity: 100
- Largest group: 300
- Open since: 2005
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 6
- House wine: £13.50 per bottle
There are 7 events at this location
Sorted by title / date & time
Friday Night at the Jam House
Steve Craven, resident DJ, plays hits from the 60s until the current day.
Steve Craven plays retro 80s all night.
Resident DJs seeing your Saturday night right.
Mr McFall's Chamber: Viva Tango!
Mr McFall's Chamber in big-band form brings music straight from the South American bordellos.
Real name Adam Ostrowski O.S.T.R is a rapper and record producer from Poland.
Polish rapper and songwriter, best know as the frontman of Slum Attack.
Reviews & features
In the swing of it - Jazz, Blues and Folk venues15 Sep 2008
Boasting some of the finest new names and most exciting stalwarts of the jazz, blues and folks scene, Edinburgh and Glasgow have long set an impressive stall with some of the most diverse festivals and year round line-ups.
Comments & ratings
Average rating 2 reviews of The Jam House./5 from RSS feed of these comments