Win tickets to TweedLove
Tweedlove is a ten day festival of bike riding and good times in the Tweed Valley taking place from 28 May – 5 June. Tweedlove reckon this is the best place in the UK for cycling and are pleased to welcome riders of all sorts join in for a celebration of cycling and bike culture - there are tons of events, many free, and loads to do whether you’re an elite athlete or a toddler on a balance bike.
There are films, exhibitions and a gig from We Were Promised Jetpacks at Peebles Burgh Hall on June 2, supported by a Frightened Rabbit DJ set. And one lucky winner can feel the Tweedlove all weekend which includes:
• One night’s stay for two in the Peebles Hydro including spa entry
• Tickets to the We Were Promised Jetpacks
• Dinner at Osso (local Bib Gourmand restaurant)
• Bike hire for the weekend
• Bike tuition with qualified coaches, which can be tailored for beginners or experts
Sorry, this offer has now expired.
Terms & conditions
Competition closes 31 May 2012. There is no cash alternative and travel to the festival is not included in the prize. The prize is for 2 June only. Usual List rules apply.