Evening events, Visual art, Photography
- Filter by:
- 17:00 to 21:00
- Visual art
Architecture & design
- Mixed media
- Painting & drawing
- Video art
- Free events
Sorted by popularity / date & time
Calling The Shots: Amateur Photography Club
A monthly club in the Hastings area for snap happy amateur photographers.
Wed 7 Jan 2015
Wed 4 Feb 2015
Wed 4 Mar 2015
Close and Far: Russian Photography Now & John Akomfrah: The Unfinished Conversation
A chance to be one of the first to see the exhibition.
Fri 16 Jan 2015
Free / 02476 524524
- 18:00 – 20:00 Close and Far: Russian Photography Now & John Akomfrah: The Unfinished Conversation Warwick Arts Centre, Coventry
Faith, Family And Community
Exhibition of photographs from over a hundred post-16 students studying photography in the Channel Islands.
Mon 2 Feb 2015
Phone for prices / 01534 700444
- 17:30 – 19:00 Faith, Family And Community Jersey Arts Centre
For Reasons Unknown To Me
Work from four artists, exploring common themes such as the corporeal, the absurd, the uncanny and the incidental.
Fri 23 Jan 2015
Free / 07814 514771
- 19:00 For Reasons Unknown To Me Whitespace, Edinburgh
Sat 3 Jan 2015
Sun 4 Jan 2015
Mon 5 Jan 2015
Introduction To Close And Far: Russian Photography Now And The Unfinished Conversation
Talk about the exhibition with the Mead Gallery curators.
Tue 27 Jan 2015
Free / 02476 524524
- 18:00 Introduction To Close And Far: Russian Photography Now And The Unfinished Conversation Warwick Arts Centre, Coventry
A chance to look at a single photograph in a focused way with a small looking group, hosted by Max Houghton.
Wed 14 Jan 2015
Free, adv booking essential / 0845 262 1618
- 18:30 Look Again The Photographers' Gallery, London
Work by 40 Iranian artists (and also non-Iranian artists inspired by Iran), selected from an open call, on the theme of Perception.
Sat 7 Feb 2015
Free / 0131 560 1581
Opening night features music from Azadeh and talks from Janet Rady and Hassan Meshkinfam.
- 20:30 – 22:00 Perception Summerhall, Edinburgh
Seasonal exhibition named after the Roman winter solstice festival – a time for feasting, relaxation and wearing conical felt hats.
Sat 20 Dec
Sun 21 Dec
Mon 22 Dec
War Primer 2
Using Bertolt Brecht and Hanns Eisler's unfinished opera War Primer as raw material, artists Adam Broomberg and Chanarin choreograph a performance responding to specific photographic works in the Tate Modern exhibition Conflict, Time, Photography.
Mon 26 Jan 2015
£20 / 020 7887 8888
- 18:30 – 20:30 War Primer 2 Tate Modern, London