Before 3am, Music
- Filter by:
- before 03:00
- Big band
- Easy listening
- Hip hop
- Pipe band
- Rock & pop
- Free events
The Swindon-based hard rock outfit performs its self-penned material plus covers.
Sat 10 Jan 2015
Free / 01274 432000
- 20:00 1000 Planets St George's Hall, Bradford
Tribute to thrash metal overlords Pantera.
Sat 28 Feb 2015
£11.50 / 01603 508050
- 19:30 101% Pantera The Waterfront, Norwich
Jazz and funk with a Hendrix twist from guitarist Aki Remally and his four-piece band.
Tue 30 Dec
Tue 6 Jan 2015
Tue 13 Jan 2015
With 11 Top 10 hits including 3 No 1’s and 15 million album sales, 10cc are among the most influential UK bands of all time. Among the most inventive and influential bands in the history of popular music, 10cc are one of the very few acts to have achieved commercial, critical and creative success in equal measure, with…
A performance by one of the most inventive and influential bands in the history of popular music. With support from Red Sky July.
Mon 23 Feb 2015
£28.50–£30.50 / 0845 075 3993
- 20:00 10cc Watford Colosseum
The hits of one of the most successful and influential English pop bands of the 70s, revisited by original member Graham Gouldman and some new faces. The original line-up of Graham Gouldman, Eric Stewart, Kevin Godley, and Lol Creme assumed the name 10cc in 1972. Their first single 'Donna' peaked at number two in the…
Also on at:
- Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- The Hexagon, Reading
- The Marlowe Theatre, Canterbury
- Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth
- Perth Concert Hall
- Philharmonic Hall, Liverpool
- Royal Albert Hall, London SW7
- Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham
- The Sage Gateshead
- St David's Hall, Cardiff
- Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- Theatre Royal, Norwich
The bands play alternative rock, pop and indie. With support from The Flowerscents.
Wed 21 Jan 2015
£6; £4.50 adv (£4.50) / 020 7485 1773
- 19:45 111 Dublin Castle, London
14th Bristol Cider Festival with The Mangledwurzels
The 14th Bristol Cider Festival is one of the largest gatherings of real ciders and perries - and cider and perry drinkers - in the West.
Fri 30 Jan 2015
£8; £7 adv / 01225 330304
- 19:30 – 23:00 14th Bristol Cider Festival with The Mangledwurzels Brunel Old Station, Bristol
Sat 31 Jan 2015
£8; £7 adv / 01225 330304
- 11:00 – 23:00 14th Bristol Cider Festival with The Mangledwurzels Brunel Old Station, Bristol
Self-penned punk comes courtesy of this foursome from London. With support from The Bleach Boys, Dog Rotton.
Sat 27 Dec
£6 / 020 7240 2622
- 19:30 16 Guns 12 Bar Club, London
The 16th Jimmy McHugh Memorial Concert
Irish and Scottish musicians pay tribute to the late Jimmy McHugh.
Sat 10 Jan 2015
£12 / 0141 569 3557
- 20:00 – 23:00 The 16th Jimmy McHugh Memorial Concert Woodside Hall, Glasgow
18th Annual Rorke's Drift Concert
Over one hundred young musicians come together in Brecon for this popular annual event featuring cadets from cadet forces from every corner of the country.
Sat 21 Feb 2015
£9.50 (£8.50) / 01874 611622
- 19:30 18th Annual Rorke's Drift Concert Theatr Brycheiniog, Brecon
1930's Evening - A 'de Lovely' Evening Full Of 'fascinatin' Rhythm'
1930's Evening A 'De Lovely Evening Full of 'Fascinatin' Rhythm' David Rees and Julie Hewitt invite you to sip a cocktail, sample the canapes, and step back in time to the vivacious and flirtatious Thirties, in a sophisticated soiree of song from the greats of the era. Presented in our newly refurbished bar area.
Thu 12 Feb 2015
£10 / 01603 620917
- 20:00 1930's Evening - A 'de Lovely' Evening Full Of 'fascinatin' Rhythm' Maddermarket Theatre, Norwich
1950s Rock n Roll Record Hop
Rock n Roll, RnB, Doo Wop and Rockabilly record hop 1st Friday of every month.
Fri 2 Jan 2015
Fri 6 Feb 2015
Fri 6 Mar 2015
The 1971 Project
The band performs songs from Joni Mitchell's Blue, Neil Young's Harvest, Carole King's Tapestry and James Taylor's Mud Slide Slim.
Wed 28 Jan 2015
- 20:30 The 1971 Project The Pheasantry, London
Live bands and resident DJs in the main room, plus pop-up shows and parties upstairs in the Gallery. Club NME began in 2004 as a way to showcase the hottest bands before they became famous. Klaxons, Gossip, Foals and Glasvegas are among the artists to have played NME before they were famous. The franchise now host…
Wed 31 Dec
£17.50 adv. / 0870 432 5527
- 21:00 – 04:00 Club NME KOKO, London
2015 Brant International Piano Competition
A contest fro student pianists.
Sat 4 Jul 2015
£9.50–£20 ( £9.50–£19; Children £4.75–£10 under 16s) / 0121 345 0600
- 15:00 2015 Brant International Piano Competition Birmingham Town Hall
2015 February Showcase Concert
A performance by student musicians.
Tue 10 Feb 2015
£17.50 / 0870 084 2020
- 19:30 2015 February Showcase Concert Menuhin Hall, Yehudi Menuhin School, Cobham
2015 New Year's Feast
A New Year's Eve celebration with food, music from Ginny Brown Collective and Angel Eyes, plus DJ.
Wed 31 Dec
£45 / 01623 623 031
- 19:30 2015 New Year's Feast Il Rosso, Mansfield
20th Century Rox: The Concert That Never Was
Live comedy performances to The Bee Gees, Elvis, Freddie Mercury and George Micheal.
Fri 27 Feb 2015
£14.50 / 01268 465465
- 19:30 20th Century Rox: The Concert That Never Was Towngate Theatre, Basildon
A performance by one of the most exciting bands on the blues scene today.
Tue 3 Feb 2015
£10 / 020 7352 5953
- 20:30 24 Pesos 606 Club, London
The band plays blues, soul and funk with support from Atlantic Soul Orchestra.
Fri 16 Jan 2015
£5, free before 9.30pm / 020 7387 5277
- 19:00 24 Pesos The Blues Kitchen, London
Debut solo tour for punk sisters Colette and Hannah Thurlow, who have toured with Blood Red Shoes, Yuck, Warpaint and Melissa Auf Der Maur.
28th Banbury Blues, Roots, And Acoustic Music Festival
Performances by a variety of bands and singers, including The Kokomo Kings, the Spikedrivers, the Red Butler Band, Steve Morrison, Peter Price and Matt Woosey.
Sat 21 Mar 2015
£11 Afternoon; £21 Evening / 01295 279002
- 14:00 – 00:00 28th Banbury Blues, Roots, And Acoustic Music Festival The Mill Arts Centre, Banbury
The party band plays rock and pop covers.
Fri 23 Jan 2015
£15 adv / 020 8780 9383
- 20:00 29 Fingers Half Moon, London
Acclaimed act 2cellos are known for breaking the boundaries between different genres of music with their Thunderstruck/ACDC getting millions of views on youtube.
Mon 16 Feb 2015
£24.50–£36.50 / 0844 477 2000
- 19:30 2cellos O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire, London