Afternoon events, LGBT
Sorted by popularity / date & time
The Big LGBT Music Jam
Music-making in a creative and supportive environment. Bring an instrument (which could be your voice) and join in with singing, playing or just listening.
Sat 6 Dec
Free / 0131 523 1100
- 13:00 – 16:00 The Big LGBT Music Jam LGBT Centre for Health & Wellbeing, Edinburgh
DJs Robby D and Matt Boland spin disco, retro and pop.
Fri 28 Nov
£5 / 020 7734 3040
- 17:00 – 03:00 Fabulous Fridays Escape Bar, London
Galha Annual Lunch with Guest Speaker Mark Gatiss
A lunch and award show celebrating an important year of LGBT campaigning, with special guest speaker Mark Gatiss.
Sun 30 Nov
- 13:00 – 16:00 Galha Annual Lunch with Guest Speaker Mark Gatiss Browns Courtrooms, Above Browns Restaurant, London
LGBT Winter Concert
Performances from Edinburgh Gay Men's Chorus, Loud and Proud, Shaz, Jules and Pawel and Jo Clifford.
Sat 13 Dec
£5 (unwaged £2.50)
- 15:00 – 17:00 LGBT Winter Concert St Mark's Unitarian Church, Edinburgh
Me & T Monthly
A supportive space for people who have friends, family or partners who are transgender or exploring their gender.
Sun 30 Nov
Sun 7 Dec
Sun 14 Dec
My Night With Reg
- Directed by: Robert Hastie
- Written by: Kevin Elyot
Kevin Elyot's award-winning comedy.
Pride In London
The annual LGBT+ parade and celebrations in the heart of London. Tens of thousands bring a colourful, lively, campaigning and sometimes cheeky parade to Europe's busiest shopping streets, ending with entertainment and speeches in Trafalgar Square.
Sat 27 Jun 2015
Free / 020 7983 4100
- 13:00 – 20:00 Pride In London Trafalgar Square, London
Social evenings for lesbian and bisexual ladies, with regular meetings to plan activities, network and maybe even meet someone special.