Late night events, Food & drink
- Filter by:
- 21:00 to 03:00
- Food & drink
- Beer festival
- Farmers' markets
- Free events
Sorted by popularity / date & time
Half dance piece, and half world record attempt to eat the most peas with a cocktail stick in three minutes, featuring the dance troupe Figs in Wigs.
Thu 13 Nov
£5 / 020 7419 4841
- 21:00 Dance Peas Camden People's Theatre, London
It is all Hallow's Eve at the Castle.
Sat 1 Nov
Free / 0191 388 3218
- 00:00 – 23:59 (Sunday morning) Halloween Banquet Chester-Le-Street Golf Club, Chester Le Street
New Year's Eve Party
With food, drink and live music.
Wed 31 Dec
£12 / 01428 661793
- 21:00 New Year's Eve Party Haslemere Hall
Sparkling, Fortified and Dessert Wines
Tasting session for those who like to branch out from the standard red and wine vino. All tastings include; minimum of six wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, full tasting notes, tasting sheet, use of professional tastings glasses and nibbles.
Tue 10 Nov 2015
£30 / 0141 204 3333
- 21:00 Sparkling, Fortified and Dessert Wines Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow
Wallace & Gromit's BIG Bake
From 1st - 7th December, Wallace & Gromit's Children's Charity are calling on the Great British Public to whip out their whisks and raise some much kneaded dough for sick children in hospitals and hospices across the UK.
Mon 1 Dec
- 00:00 – 00:00 (Tuesday morning) Wallace & Gromit's BIG Bake Various Venues, Nationwide
Tue 2 Dec
- 00:00 – 00:00 (Wednesday morning) Wallace & Gromit's BIG Bake Various Venues, Nationwide
Wed 3 Dec
- 00:00 – 00:00 (Thursday morning) Wallace & Gromit's BIG Bake Various Venues, Nationwide