Sorted by popularity / date & time
A glitzy fundraising event for Macmillan. Enjoy a sparkling wine reception and a three-course meal plus entertainment, all for an excellent cause.
Fri 20 Mar 2015
£48 / 07525 655587
- 19:00 – 00:30 Emerald Ball Glasgow Marriott Hotel
Tea Box Poetry Jam
A night of poetry, from beginners to experienced bards, with plenty of open mic opportunities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a spot in advance.
Mon 9 Mar 2015
- 20:00 – 22:00 Tea Box Poetry Jam The Tea Box, Richmond
Isabel Hospice Firewalk
Lose the shoes and walk barefoot over red-hot coals burning at over 1200ºF, all to raise funds for Isabel Hospice. Training is given by Blaze Firewalking prior to the event, and certificates are awarded at the end.
Sat 14 Mar 2015
£25 entry fee / 01707 382500
Please note: Isabel Hospice ask that you raise at least £75 in sponsorship on top of your entry fee.
- 18:30 – 22:00 Isabel Hospice Firewalk Sherrardswood School, Welwyn
Rage The Night Rapids
A unique night time team white water rafting experience for children's cancer charity CLIC Sargent.
Fri 27 Mar 2015
£180 reserves a boat for 9 team members / 0845 677 0606
- 19:00 – 22:00 Rage The Night Rapids Lee Valley White Water Centre, Waltham Cross
Rennie Grove Hospice Care’s Chilterns Cycle Challenge
Get out the cycling lycra and get fit in the name of charity. Money raised goes towards Rennie Grove Hospice Care.
Sun 22 Mar 2015
£17–£30 depending on route taken (Children £10; under 5s free) / 01442 820740
- 08:00 – 17:00 Rennie Grove Hospice Care’s Chilterns Cycle Challenge Kingsbury Square, Aylesbury