Evening events, free events
Sorted by popularity / date & time
Saturday 25 October
Sunday 26 October
John The Revelator and Fox spin smooth blues and soul, with live performances from Alison Levi, Raheem Brake, Brett M And His Blues Band and Louis Hall.
- 17:30 – 23:00
- eARmusic At The Finsbury
21:30 CROOKED TEETH
- 17:30 – 19:30
- Natural African Worlds: Exhibition And Private View
- 18:00 – 22:30
- Building for The Silver Screens of Belfast
- 18:00 – 20:00
- Reconnect Group Show
Part of Scottish Mental Health Arts and Film Festival.
- St Giles' at Six
The Nenthorn Ensemble, with guest flautist Lis Dooner, play works by Mozart and Haydn.
- 18:00 – 23:00
- Unlimito Tuesdays
For launch night Bunga Bunga are offering 20 people a complimentary chance to become Captain Unlimito – all they need to do is bring four friends to support them on the night. Book your place in advance on 020 7095 0360 or by emailing email@example.com.
- 18:30 – 02:00
- David Shrigley: Installation At Sketch
- 18:30 – 19:30
- Grant Hill & Barry Phillips
Part of Dundee Literary Festival.
- 19:00 – 23:00
- Maxine Bulloch: The Colours of Myanmar
- 19:00 – 22:00
- The Self Help Group/ Ned Roberts/ James McKean & Band