Hitlist - The best dancefloor action
• Merchant City Festival Club Every night the best in local DJs play the hottest sounds to round off your festival day including Bebado, Harri and the Trouble DJs. Carnival Arts Centre, Glasgow, Thu 20 Sep–Sun 23 Sep.
• Our Haus Set in a tenement house, DJs play in the living room, there is a kitchen for chilling and you never run out of booze or toilet roll. The Flying Duck, Glasgow, Sat 22 Sep.
• Ultragroove Big night of live acts (Crazy P) and sublime DJ sets (DJ Deep). Cabaret Voltaire, Edinburgh, Sat 22 Sep.
• Sci-Fi-Lo-Fi Andrew Weatherall launches his new release. Unmissable. The Ferry, Glasgow, Sun 23 Sep.
• Dogtooth Happily crossing the rock/dance divide with wild abandon, Dogtooth reach their first birthday with a live set of hardcore and electro meets indie pop from Help She Can’t Swim (pictured). Henry’s Cellar Bar, Edinburgh, Fri 28 Sep.
• Mungo’s Hi Fi This fortnight Omar Perry brings his wondrous lyrical black music to both cities, proving that he is more than just an artist riding on his famous father’s name. The Glasgow School of Art, Glasgow, Fri 28 Sep; The Caves, Edinburgh, Sat 29 Sep.
• SoCo Social A brilliant idea. Come early, drink booze, dance, hear Tom Findlay (Groove Armada) DJ and be back home in bed by 11pm. Genius. The Buff, Glasgow, Fri 28 Sep.
• I Fly Spitfires The indie clubnight goes out with it's head held high for their final ever date, headlined by Blood Red Shoes. Cabaret Voltaire, Edinburgh, Thu 4 Oct.